Montag, 24. November 2008

my graduation

Ok, now it’s done. After just 2 weeks I left the Seafield School of English. These 2 weeks were amazing for me and I really improved my English-skillz! All people I met there were very friendly and I enjoyed my time with them. What I liked most, was the international flair and the whole organization of the school. Such things like the school activities (soccer, maori village, surfing…) and of course the friendly staff.
The other thing I reallyliked, was my afternoon conversation class with James and my classmates. We discussed such interesting things like “Define work. What is work?” or “social responsibility” and also the 100 feet giant in asia (check this: http://padmasrinivas.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html scroll down, you’ll find it) This is a really nice hoax, looks quite real!
Ok, I’m looking forward to some guys of you, during our travel through NZ! Have a nice time!

Live life
alexSUNder

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Alex and Trish. I write to you in English 'cause now I see you have picked up on the language so well, and so quickly. Well done guys.
I'm very happy and excited for you both to experience such a breath taking journey throughout Kiwi land. Wait 'till you get over to Oz!!!!!!Keep enjoying and let your spirits grow.
Our love and thoughts from Berlin
Rachel Momo and of course the one and only Eck'ael :) :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Moin moin, ihr beeden. Echt toll zu sehn, daß et euch jut geht und alles geilstens läuft. Andererseits, wenn ihr auf kalt und ungemütlich steht, wär Schland eher was zur Zeit. Obwohl man da nur in der Pfütze sürfen kann :) Naja, weiterhin nur die schärfsten experiences wünscht dor jan. Und immer schön fleißig posten. Ich les voll Fernweh mit.
p.s. Was heißt hier eigentlich "international flair"?! Ich seh da nur den Alex, n paar normale Chinesen und ne Albino-Chinesin auf dem Bild :P

Anonym hat gesagt…

sieht aus, als ob der alex adoptiert wurde, oder?! ;-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Adoptiert, verschleppt oder einfach nur orientierungslos aufgefunden. Wer kann das schon immer so genau trennen? Rockski onski!

alexSUNder hat gesagt…

OK, hier nun die Auflösung des "internationealen Flairs":
Japan, Korea, Thailand und (vielleicht) Taiwan. Da kommt man ja schonmal durcheinander, 'ne ihr Chinesen!? :-)
P.S. Pfützensurfen klingt nach 'ner interessanten neuen Sportart, bitte mal Bilder schicken, B.A.!